Hello, folks! For those of you beginning your Hanukkah celebrations tonight, Happy Hanukkah to you!
Let us know if you should require our version of the classic sufganiyot, which for those of you who may now know) is a pillow-y doughnut filled with our own strawberry jam-like filling and dusted with powdered sugar. We have been baking our doughnuts but would be happy to fry them for you to keep with tradition.
And for those of you that celebrate Christmas, let us know if there is anything we can help you with this year. Some of our own holiday favorites and recommendations:
- red velvet cupcakes with green buttercream and “snow” (white chocolate shard sprinkles) (also wonderful in cake form and/or with raspberry filling)
- our fudgy chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream filling, vanilla buttercream frosting, and a forest of candy canes on top
- buttery brioche rolls for Christmas morning
- good ol’ pumpkin pie
- buttery Danish, with Nutella, Raspberry, Strawberry, or cream filling (or our favorite, raspberry and cream)
- white out doughnuts – soft and pillowy with a creamy, fluffy, marshmallow-kissed filling, rolled in powdered sugar
- cookies! Any kind really, snowballs, or sugar cookies, shaped sugar cookies, gingerbread, or good ol’ chocolate chip, you can’t go wrong.
No matter what you choose, from our recommendations or from our regular menu or cake menu, so long as you order by Monday December 18th, this coming Monday. We may be able to fill your order after this time, but we also may not, so don’t wait!
Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your holidays a little happier!