Hello there! We hope your Fall is going swimmingly and that you all had a spooky Halloween (or you will on Friday because you lost your power).
We just wanted to put it out there that it is never too early to order for Thanksgiving. Our personal favorites on the Thanksgiving table include classics…
- good ol’ apple pie! sweet, appley, with a touch of cinnamon baked inside buttery pastry
- pumpkin crumb cake – the perfect pumpkin cake topped with crumbly buttery struesel
- Anything pumpkin! Pumpkin cupcakes, cake, or whoopie pies, especially with maple buttercreammmm)
a few refreshing bright and fruity options…
- strawberry crumble – chopped strawberries gently cooked under buttery streusel crumbs
- lemon tart! – perfectly tart and bright, lovely in a shortbread crust or the classic pie crust, complete with whipped cream
and we always like to have something chocolaty.
- double dark chocolate cookies! – a perfectly chocolaty craving crusher every time
- fudgy chocolate cake! – the cake version of our chocolate cookies – always satisfies!
- chocolate cream pie – the crust is made of our double dark chocolate cookies, filled with whipped chocolate mousse, and topped with whipped cream. It’s too good.
Check out our cake menu and regular menu and send us an email @ email@example.com and we’ll help you out with all of your Thanksgiving baking needs. And don’t forget, you can get free delivery to Chelmsford the day before! Our goal is that you’ll never have to lift a finger or set a foot outside your door to bake this holiday season.
We hope to hear from you soon!