How. How it works!
- Peruse our MENU and CAKE MENU for options and starting prices.
- Go to the Order/Contact page and fill out the order form.
- All details of your order are finalized, including delivery/pickup availability and times. For delivery, the price starts at $25 per hour round trip. And delivery is free to Chelmsford, Massachusetts! Pickup is currently typically arranged from Sarah’s home address in Boxborough, MA.
- Once all details have been finalized, you will then submit a payment. This is typically done via PayPal or (if time allows) by mailing a check. Once we have received payment, your order is confirmed.
- You receive your baked goods and joyfully consume. Repeat as often as needed!
Who. The Humble Crumb is a bakery run by none other than Sarah Ludwig. Sarah has a severe baking addiction and a love of making and sharing scrumptious desserts (and food in general) with everyone.
What. The Humble Crumb is a small batch bakery specializing in the making of simple, delicious sweets, pastries, and baked goods of all sorts.
When. The Humble Crumb was started in June of 2013.
Where. The Humble Crumb does not currently have a store front location and is based out of another bakery in Tyngsborough, Massachusetts called Bittersweet Bakeshoppe. The Humble Crumb takes online orders for all occasions small and large and offers delivery service as well.
Why. Because people ought to know what sweets were meant to taste like!